The Hail Holy Queen

Home Forum About Mary The Hail Holy Queen

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ferdinard Okokhue 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Philip Terna Akase

I have been disturbed for quite awhile now because of what my Pentecostal friend posted on Facebook a couple of days back stating that “the Hail Holy Queen prayer is demonic” since it has no biblical root. Please, Kindly help me out on how I could biblically explain to that friend of mine that the prayer isn’t demonic, thanks!

• #1301 Reply

Good afternoon Brother,

Thanks for contacting us. We apologize for the delay in response.

Their lost of prayer in the Bible, like the the Lords prayer. But it does not mean that all pray must come from the Bible.

Ask your Pentecostal Friends if all their prayers and pray point are in the Bible.

The “Hail Holy Queen” is not a demonic prayer and it can never be. You friends are saying so out of ignorance and it can be blasphemy too.

Did you ask the what is demonic about the prayer? The prayer is an intersectory prayer to the Blessed Virgin Mary for the intersection when ever will pray the Holy Rosary.

The Bible explanation of the of the pray, you may not see directly, just like thousands of prayers both Catholics and Pentecostal pray that are not in the Bible.

But here are some breakdown about the prayer.

1. Hail Holy Queen, = Mary is Queen of heaven (Rev. 12:1-2) and we salute her by saying “Hail” Just like Angel Gabriel. (Luke 1:26-38)

Every other part part of the pray is a message to her what we want.

• #1302 Reply

Philip Terna Akase

Thanks a bunch and still waiting for the rest of the breakdown.

• #1305 Reply

2. Mother of mercy is a title of Mary the Church gives her (John 19:26 – 27)
    3. The rest part of the prayer is, we tell her our problems, hopefully for her intersection, just like the wedding feast at Cana. (John 2:1-11)
    We hope this helps
    If you have more questions, we are here for you.

• #1306 Reply

Philip Terna Akase

Yes, thanks a bunch once again! I’m so confident now that I know where to always enquire about challenges and doubts posed by non-catholics

• #1307 Reply

Yes, thanks for coming to us. When you see Catholics who are not that strong in faith, please send them to us. We are here to help. Our mission is to strengthen the faith of Catholics

Reply To: The Hail Holy Queen
Your information: